You can use UPI without internet. Today we are going to tell you such a jugaadoo method, through which UPI payment can be done even if there is no mobile data.
In today’s era, all our important work is done on mobile. Whether it is bank work or payment. All the work is done on one click. Payment can be made easily with UPI payment. All it needs is an active internet connection. It is often seen that you are in a place where there is no internet or it is running slow. In such a situation, it becomes difficult to make UPI payments. But let me tell you that it is possible. You can use UPI without internet. All you have to do is use the *99# USSD code on your phone’s dialer.
How to make UPI payment without internet
1. Open the dialer on your phone and type *99#. Next tap on the ‘Call’ button
2. You will see a menu pop up with several options including one for sending money. Tap ‘1’ and then tap Send.
3. Next, select the information you have from the person receiving the payment – type the number and then tap Send.
4. Enter the mobile number associated with the merchant’s UPI account and tap on send.
5. Enter the amount you want to send and then press send.
6. After that you put Remark. So that you can be aware of why you made the payment. Like ration.
7. Enter your UPI PIN to complete the transaction.
How to Disable UPI with *99# Service
1. Open the dialer and enter *99#.
2. Select option 4 from the menu.
3. Type number 7 and tap on send to deregister from UPI.
4. Press 1 to confirm that you want to deregister with UPI.