Mobikwik App Download : If you pay online, you must be using a credit card. Let us tell you that many companies in the country are providing the facility of paying rent by credit card. After this, now Mobikwik App has brought you the option of making rent payment.
Benefits of paying rent from credit card
You can save your cash by using your credit limit. Credit card dues are usually paid after 45-50 days. In this way, you can earn by investing the rent money somewhere. You can also convert credit card transactions into EMI. You can also pay the rent through EMI. In this, you also get cashback or reward points on transactions.
This app provides facility
Let us tell you that today there are many mobile apps like Cred (CRED), Paytm, Phone-Pe (PhonePe), No Broker (Nobroker), Payzapp, Red Giraffe (RedGirraffe) in the market. All these apps give the facility to pay your rent through credit card. You can also pay house rent through credit card through the digital payment app Mobikwik.
What is MobiKwik
MobiKwik is an independent mobile payment network. This app connects about 3 million users to more than 50,000 retail stores. In this mobile wallet, you can put credit card, debit card, net banking as well as door step cash collection money. MobiKwik has recently tied up with retail, restaurant and other offline merchants, big and small, to provide convenience to its users due to the growing needs.
Paytm takes extra charge
An additional charge of 2.36 per cent (2 per cent plus GST) is to be paid for rent payment by credit card through Paytm app. You also get cashback or reward points from the credit card company.
How to make rent payment on the app, see steps
- First of all update Mobikwik application.
- Open Mobikwik app and click on See All Services.
- You will see the Pay Rent option in the Credit Card Zone of the app. In this, click on Pay Rent.
- Now fill the bank account details or UPI ID of the landlord / beneficiary.
- Enter the rent amount in it. Now select credit card in payment mode.
- After this you can make payment by UPI, Debit card, Netbanking.
- The rent amount will be transferred to the landlord’s bank account.