WhatsApp has announced new features for calling on the app.
Image Credit source: Representational Image
WhatsApp Has announced new features for calling on the app. In his blog post, meta The instant messaging platform owned by WhatsApp said that the purpose of this move is to bring many improvements in calling on WhatsApp. WhatsApp says that calling will be made safer with these improvements. Let us know what new features have been introduced by WhatsApp for better and secure calling.
These are the new features of WhatsApp calling
- WhatsApp has announced that video calls on mobile phones can now be made with up to 32 people. This is four times more than before.
- The messaging platform has announced that users can enhance video or audio feeds. And can mute or send separate messages to other people between calls. This can be done by long pressing on the person in the group call.
- Call link is a feature, with the help of which users can invite people in group calls by sharing the call link.
- Apart from this, with the help of the new feature of color waveform, users can easily see who is speaking when the camera is turned off.
- With the help of in-call banner notifications, the user can know when someone is joining the call.
- Users can easily multitask on calls with the help of the minimized in-call video screen.
WhatsApp keeps on introducing new features for the users. Recently, it introduced a new feature for the users due to which they can create their own digital version.
WhatsApp said in a blog post that your avatar is a digital version, which can be created by choosing from millions of different hairstyles, facial features and outfits. On WhatsApp, you can use a personalized avatar based on your profile photo. Or choose from 36 custom stickers that represent different emotions and actions.
Let us tell you that earlier Vinay Choletty, head of WhatsApp Pay India, had resigned on Wednesday. He announced this through a LinkedIn post. Four months ago, he took over this position in the company.