Mcap of Top 10 Firms: The market cap of nine of the top 10 companies of Sensex has collectively declined by Rs 1,03,532.08 crore last week. Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has suffered the most. Last week, the 30-share Sensex of BSE fell 491.90 points or 0.83 percent. Among the top 10 companies, only the market capitalization of Reliance Industries has increased.
How much damage
- The market valuation of Reliance Industries rose by Rs 30,474.79 crore to Rs 16,07,857.69 crore. On the other hand, the market capitalization of TCS declined by Rs 44,037.2 crore to Rs 13,67,021.43 crore.
- HDFC’s market capitalization declined by Rs 13,772.72 crore to Rs 4,39,459.25 crore / Hindustan Unilever’s market capitalization declined by Rs 11,818.45 crore to Rs 5,30,443.72 crore and ICICI Bank declined Rs 9,574.95 crore to Rs 5,49,434.46 crore. Gone.
- Market valuation of Bajaj Finance declined by Rs 8,987.52 crore to Rs 4,22,938.56 crore and Infosys declined by Rs 8,386.79 crore to Rs 7,23,790.27 crore.
- In the last week, Bharti Airtel incurred a loss of Rs 3,157.91 crore and its market capitalization came down to Rs 3,92,377.89 crore. HDFC Bank’s market position declined by Rs 2,993.33 crore to Rs 8,41,929.20 crore.
- Similarly, the valuation of State Bank of India (SBI) declined by Rs 803.21 crore to Rs 4,72,379.69 crore.
top 10 companies
Reliance Industries remained in the first place in the list of top 10 companies. It was followed by TCS, HDFC Bank, Infosys, ICICI Bank, Hindustan Unilever, SBI, HDFC, Bajaj Finance and Bharti Airtel respectively. (Input-PTI)