Mcap of Top 10 Firms: In the last week, IT sector companies were the biggest losers Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) and Infosys.
Mcap of Top 10 Firms: The market cap of four of the top 10 companies of the Sensex has fallen by Rs 1,05,848.14 crore last week. During this period, IT sector companies Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) and Infosys were the biggest losers. The market cap of Reliance Industries, TCS, Infosys and Bajaj Finance declined in this week, while HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Hindustan Unilever, State Bank of India (SBI), HDFC and Bharti The market capitalization of Airtel has collectively increased by Rs 51,628.12 crore.
who lost how much
- In this week, the market cap of TCS declined the most by Rs 40,640.76 crore to Rs 13,49,037.36 crore.
- The market valuation of Infosys declined by Rs 36,703.8 crore to Rs 7,63,565.13 crore.
- The market position of Reliance Industries declined by Rs 25,503.68 crore to Rs 17,70,205.42 crore and that of Bajaj Finance by Rs 2,999.9 crore to Rs 4,45,810.84 crore.
These companies benefit
- Contrary to this trend, Hindustan Unilever’s market capitalization rose by Rs 24,048.06 crore to Rs 5,12,857.03 crore and that of ICICI Bank rose by Rs 12,403.56 crore to Rs 5,24,180.57 crore.
- State Bank of India’s market valuation rose by Rs 7,050.44 crore to Rs 4,60,599.20 crore.
- HDFC Bank’s market position increased by Rs 4,880.07 crore to Rs 8,40,204.91 crore.
- Similarly, the market capitalization of Bharti Airtel rose by Rs 1,949.67 crore to Rs 4,18,574.86 crore and that of HDFC rose by Rs 1,296.32 crore to Rs 4,45,659.60 crore.
top 10 companies
Reliance Industries remained in the first place in the list of top 10 companies. It was followed by TCS, HDFC Bank, Infosys, ICICI Bank, Hindustan Unilever, SBI, Bajaj Finance, HDFC and Bharti Airtel respectively. Last week, the 30-share Sensex of BSE was down by 170.49 points or 0.28 per cent and the Nifty of National Stock Exchange lost 113.90 points or 0.64 per cent. (Input-PTI)