Upcoming maruti suzuki Jimny 5 door: Maruti Suzuki is preparing a new 5-door version of the Jimny. This car is being specially made for India. Today we are going to tell about the big features coming in this car.
Maruti Suzuki is preparing a new car for the Indian automobile market. The name of this car will be 5 Door Jimny (5 Door Jimny ). It is an off-roader car and can compete with the Mahindra Thar in India . Suzuki will offer this SUV car in India in 5door / long wheelbase version and the website named Gaadiwadi has given information about it. Although the launching timeline has not been mentioned. Leaks know 5 important features of this car of Maruti Suzuki to be launched in India in the coming time.
- Exterior Design: The upcoming 5 door Jimny gets a boxy and retro inspired design as compared to the current 3 door Jimny. It has a wheelbase of 300 mm. Also, the front grille and bumper have been made in a different design as compared to the current model.
- Interior Styling : The design of the dashboard and steering wheel could be similar to the 3-door version. Although its dimensions have been expanded. An attempt has been made to make this car a family car from inside.
- Features : According to the leaked reports so far, the Maruti Suzuki Jimny 5door could possibly get LED headlights. There will also be LED lights in the tail light. This car has a 7-inch touch screen infotainment system, which will support Apple Car Play and Android Auto. It also has features of Hill Hold Assistant.
- Powertrain : The Jimny 1.5 liter naturally aspirated, inline 4 petrol engine will be available in the Indian market. This engine can produce 105 PS of power and 138 Nm of torque, which is more than the international version. Talking about the option of transmission, the option of 5 speed MT and 4 speed AT can be given in it.
- Possible launch : The sale of Maruti Suzuki’s upcoming 5door Jimny can start from 2023, although the company has not shared any information about this yet. First the 5door version will be introduced in India and after that it will be launched in other countries. Although very little official information has been given by the company about this car.