Maruti New Baleno The country’s largest car company Maruti Suzuki India has launched its premium hatchback Baleno in a new avatar, which has undergone many important changes.
Maruti New Baleno: The country’s largest car company Maruti Suzuki India has launched its premium hatchback Baleno in a new avatar on Wednesday. How much the customers were waiting for this, it can be guessed that 25 thousand bookings have already been received for this new Baleno and its delivery has started. This information was given by the company’s executive director (sales and marketing) Shashank Srivastava. Baleno was first launched in October 2015 and since then it has been among the top five selling cars in the country.
what has changed
- Its overall design may look the same but there have been some changes in it.
- The headlamp design has changed. Three DRLs will appear which is LED.
- The front look has been made in such a way that the design of the grille has been made such that the front looks a bit wide.
- The design of the alloy wheel base has changed. Disc brake is bigger.
- The touchscreen is 9 inches i.e. bigger than before. Voice feature has been added to it.
- New controls have been added to the steering wheel.
- The design of the seats has been made comfortable.
- 360 degree view feature has been added to the new Baleno.
- The airbags in the new Baleno have been increased from 2 to 6.
Prices starting from 6.35 lakhs
Its ex-showroom price has been kept at Rs 6.35-9.49 lakh. The price of manual trim of this model has been fixed at Rs 6.35 lakh-8.99 lakh and for automatic variants (auto gear shift technology) Rs 7.69 lakh-9.49 lakh. What are the prices fixed for manual and auto variants of Sigma, Delta, Zeta and Alpha variants of this car, you can see below-
Key highlights of Baleno’s new avatar
- The new model of Baleno has focused on technology and innovation and has many things that will be available to the people as features for the first time in the premium hatchback segment.
- The new Baleno has many new features like heads-up display, 360view camera, new infotainment system, connected features.
- The car is powered by the next generation K-Series 1.2 liter petrol engine and comes with Idle Start-Stop Technology.
- Talking about safety, it gets 6 airbags, hillhold assist and electronic stability program.
- Talking about mileage, the company claims that its manual version can go up to 22.3 kmpl in one liter and the automatic version can go up to 22.9 kmpl.