New Delhi. WhatsApp A new feature is being rolled out by WhatsApp, which is named WhatsApp Message Yourself. As the name suggests, with the help of this feature, users will be able to send messages to themselves. Through this feature, users will be able to use WhasApp as a diary, where their messages, photos, videos and music can be stored. This feature is being rolled out for Android as well as iPhone users. The company has confirmed that the rollout of this feature has been started, whose update will be available to every user in the coming days.
How to use WhatsApp Message yourself feature
- To send messages to WhatsApp users themselves, the first thing to do is to update the app from Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Then the updated WhatsApp has to be opened.
- After this a new chat of WhatsApp has to be created.
- Where you will see your own number in the contact list.
- After this you have to select your name and number.In this way users will be able to message themselves.
In this way you will be able to make Whatsapp diary
With the help of this feature, users will be able to transfer multi media files from any other chat to their chat. Also you will be able to record voice notes. Apart from this, photos and videos can be clicked and saved in your chat.
What not to do?
WhatsApp users will no longer need to save their mobile number in their contact list to send messages to themselves. Your WhatsApp number will automatically be saved in the contact list.
Note – If you use WhatsApp on desktop and web, you will be able to access these messages on desktop and laptop in addition to your mobile phone. Due to which there will be no hassle of data transfer.