- Can easily check LPG gas subsidy.
- Information can be found on the LPG website.
- Aadhar card link is required to deposit money in the account.
New Delhi :LPG Gas cylinder prices are rising day by day. If you want a cylinder at a cheaper price, you have to take advantage of the subsidy given by the government. However, to get this amount, it is mandatory to link the Aadhar card with the bank account. Only then, the money is credited directly to the account.
Available on LPG cylinders in all states of India Subsidy The amount varies. If the annual income of a family is more than Rs. You can also check if the subsidy is credited to the account online.
Follow these steps to check LPG status online
- First go to the official website http://mylpg.in/.
- Now select LPG Service Provider and click on Join DBT.
- If you do not have Aadhaar number, click on other icons for DBTL option.
- Now go to the official website of the LPG provider.
- The Complaint Box will open here, in which the subsidy status has to be informed.
- Then click on the Subsidy option.
- Now click on the Subsidy Not Received option.
- There will be a dialog box with two options. It will have the option of registered mobile number and LPG ID.
- You have to enter 17 digit LPG ID in the space provided on the right side.
- Now enter the registered mobile number and CAPTCHA code and click.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Go to the next page, enter your email id and create a password.
- An activation link will appear on the email id, click on it.
- Once the process is complete, your account will be activated.
- Now login to http://mylpg.in account again. Enter the bank information along with the Aadhar card linked to the LPG account in the popup window here.
- Submit the request after verification.
- Now tap on View Cylinder Booking History / Subsidy Transfer.