Ration Card Benefits: Many welfare schemes are being run by the government for the poor. If the government also helps the poor keeping in mind their economic help, then the distribution of grain is also in low price or free. At the same time, the government also issues ration cards ( Ration Card ) for the welfare of the poor. Ration is made available to the family of ration card holders at free or low cost by the government through ration card.
Many times people do not apply for ration cards and do not create ration cards due to laziness. In such a situation, those people and their family are deprived of the benefits of ration card and they never get the benefit from ration card. If the benefits available through ration card are required then ration card must be made.
State issues ration card
Ration cards are issued by every state for its residents. At the same time, different benefits are given to their residents on ration cards from the states. Here we are going to tell you about some common advantages of ration card.
Advantages of Ration Card
– Ration card can be used as identity card.
– The beneficiary gets grain at a low cost through ration card.
– People are also easy to get kerosene etc. through ration cards.
– At the same time, many states also offer scholarships to the students of ration card holders.
– Ration card can also be used to open bank account.
– Ration card is also used to create new voter ID.
– Ration card is also used to buy new mobile sim.
– Ration card is used to apply new passport.
– If a new LPG connection is to be taken, a new connection can be taken with the help of ration card.