OnePlus 10 pro features: Triple camera setup has been given on the back panel in OnePlus 10 Pro. It has a Snapdragon 8 Gen 1. Wire and wireless charging is also available in this.
OnePlus 10 Pro features and price : OnePlus is going to organize a big event in India on March 31. During this event, the company can unveil its OnePlus 10 series . Some smartphones can be launched under this series and according to the information revealed so far, this phone will be OnePlus 10R (OnePlus 10R), OnePlus 10 Pro ( OnePlus 10Pro ).) may be. However, till now the company has not shared the information of all the phones coming under this series. OnePlus 10 Pro will be a high-end smartphone, in which the lens of Swedish camera lens maker Hjelblad will be used, the information of which is available from the teaser shared by the company. Let us know about its 5 features before the launch of OnePlus 10 Pro.
- The price has been revealed before the launch of OnePlus 10 Pro, in which the tipster claims that its starting price will be Rs 66999. The first sale of OnePlus 10 Pro will start from April 5.
- Talking about the camera setup of OnePlus 10 Pro, it will get triple camera setup on the back panel. It will have a 50-megapixel sensor, while the second lens will be of 48-megapixels and the third will be an 8-megapixel lens.
- In view of security, it has been included in the InDisplay Fingerprint Scanner, which works to unlock the locked smartphone in a biometric way. This is a fast unlocking system.
- This mobile has a 5000 mAh battery, which comes with fast charging technology. It has 80W Super Wook Wire fast charging technology and 50W AirWook wireless charging.
- Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 has been given in OnePlus 10 Pro. It will knock with 12 GB LPDDR5 RAM and 256 GB UFS 3.1 storage. This smartphone has already been launched in China.