New Delhi: You don’t have to worry if your expensive phone is stolen or lost. Because, many of us today are dependent on mobile. Mobile has become an important part of our lives. So if you accidentally lose or steal a mobile phone, you have to face a lot of difficulties. But, now you don’t have to worry. We are going to give you information about such a trick. Through which you easily lose yours iPhone Will find. Learn how to track a phone even after switching it off.
If you own in the office IPhone If you forgot, it is very easy to track a device on a map from the Find My Phone app. It works even after turning off the device. In fact, Apple Find My App is expanding its capabilities. This allows users to easily find their lost iPhone, iPad or other items with the help of Airtag. But, functionality only works at the same time. When you have a compatible iPhone. Also this feature is on.
This feature is available on this iPhone
Here is a list of such iPhones. Find out the list of iPhones in which this feature works.
iPhone 11 Pro
iPhone 11 Pro Max
iPhone 12iPhone 12 Mini
iPhone 12 Pro
iPhone 12 Pro Max
iPhone 13 Mini
iPhone 13 Pro
iPhone 13 Pro Max
How to enable this special feature of iPhone
1. Go to settings. Tap on your name.
2. Then tap on Find My option.
3. Track Find My iPhone now. Then toggle on the front.
4. Then look for the Find My Network option. Then enable this. This is the same feature. Which can help you find your iPhone even when you’re offline.
5. Also, check the Send Last Location option. When this battery is depleted, it sends the last location of your iPhone to your Apple account.
Restart your iPhone to check if this feature is on. If you are looking for iPhone Findable Messages after Power Off, then this feature is supposed to be enabled on your device.