New Delhi: Aadhaar card It is an important document for every Indian citizen. Whether it is government work or private, Aadhar card can be used everywhere. Therefore, the information on the basis needs to be accurate. You can also easily change the photo on Aadhar card. Also, stay home PVC Aadhaar card It is possible to order. You can also easily link phone number with Aadhar card. Aadhar card contains name, father’s name, gender, date of birth etc. However, if the date of birth on the basis is incorrect, a big problem can arise. You can correct the information on a home-based basis. You do not even have to go to the Aadhaar center for this. Let us know the whole process about this.
You can change the date of birth on Aadhar card
- First of all for this UIDAI Have to go to the website. You can also click directly on ssup.uidai.gov.in.
- On the website Update Aadhaar Go to the section and click on Update Demographics Data & Check Status option.
- Now enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number. An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number after completion of captcha verification.
- Verify by discarding OTP.
- Now click on ‘Update Aadhaar’ option to update the date of birth on the Aadhar card.
- Here you will see the option to update the date of birth. You will also need to upload some documents for this. After all these processes, your base date of birth will change.
- However, keep in mind that your mobile number needs to be linked to the Aadhaar card in order to change or update the Aadhaar date of birth.