IRCTC E-Wallet Facilities: If you also have to book tickets to go anywhere, then IRCTC has brought a special facility for you, through which you can easily book tickets. IRCTC has brought the facility of e-wallet (IRCTC eWallet) for the customers. This is a kind of advance payment system, through which you deposit money in IRCTC account and can book tickets. It is a kind of digital wallet.
Features of eWallet
IRCTC eWallet helps you to do secure transactions as soon as possible. Apart from this, the hassle of payment gateway is also relieved at the time of booking and you can book tickets as soon as possible. It also helps you in case of delay in receiving OTP during payment.
Special Features of IRCTC eWallet-
- For user verification of the e-wallet, it is necessary to enter PAN or Aadhaar number.
- You are required to enter the transaction password/PIN number during ticket booking. Only after this ticket booking is possible.
- Through this wallet, you can easily check the history of how much you have booked by paying Rs.
How to deposit money in IRCTC eWallet-
- First of all user login to IRCTC e-Wallet.
- Now enter the amount you need.
- Now add money to wallet through online payment.
- After this the money will be deposited in IRCTC e-wallet.
How can I book tickets?
If you book tickets through e-wallet, then first of all log in by entering IRCTC ID. After this you have to click on ‘Plan my travel’ page. Now click on the e-wallet registration link. Now you have to fill your PAN or Aadhaar details. Finally, deposit the one time registration fee up to Rs 50. After this, deposit a minimum of Rs 100 in the e-wallet. Book tickets in two minutes by entering booking details.