- Easily restore deleted Instagram posts.
- Post can be restored within 30 days.
- The Restore option is available in the Recently Deleted section.
New Delhi : After an app, photo or browsing history is deleted, it disappears permanently from the phone. Very rarely do you have the option to restore from the recycle bin. Photo Sharing App We often delete videos and photos on Instagram. No worries if your old Instagram post is deleted. You can easily restore this post.
Deleted photos, videos, reels, IGTV video And stories are instantly deleted from the account. However, this post is placed in the recently deleted section. Stories not in the archive are in the recently deleted section for 24 hours. Other posts are deleted after 30 days.
You can access this post within 30 days. You can restore these posts. Or you can delete it completely. Let us know the process of this.
- First from the Play Store Instagram Download the latest version of Then open the app and go to profile. Now tap on the hamburger menu in the right hand corner in Settings. Next, from the drop-down menu, select Account Options and click on Recently Deleted. Here you will see the deleted posts.
- Now tap on the three dots icon at the top of the screen. Now tap on the post you want to recover. Here you will see the option to permanently delete and restore. You can restore the post.
- You need to authenticate to restore the post. For this, OTP will be sent to your phone number and email.
- Then enter the code in the box and confirm. Deleted posts and stories will be restored after this process.
- If you shared a story a few hours ago, it will appear on your profile and other users can also see it. You can also view the stories in the archive.