Infinix Note 12 5G Series Launched: Infinix has launched two of its 5G smartphones in the Indian market. The starting price of these phones is Rs 14,999. You will also benefit from bank offers on phone purchases.
- Infinix Note 12 5G series launch.
- The phone comes with a powerful 5000 mAh battery.
- These phones cost less than Rs 20,000.
Price and offers of Infinix Note 12 5G series
- The 6 GB RAM and 64 GB storage variant of the Infinix Note 12 5G smartphone is priced at Rs 14,999. The 8 GB RAM and 128 GB storage variant of the Infinix Note 12 pro 5G is priced at Rs 17,999.
- If you use Axis Bank card, you will get an instant discount of Rs. 1,500.
- Both the smartphones are available in Snowfall White and Force Black. You can buy phones through Flipkart.
Specifications of Infinix Note 12 5G series
- Both Infinix Note 12 5G series Smartphones Comes with 6.7 inch FHD + AMOLED display. It has a touch sampling rate of 180 Hz, aspect ratio of 20: 9, peak brightness of 700 nits and screen to body ratio of 91.4 percent.
- The phone comes with dual speakers with Gorilla Glass 4 protection, 1080×2400 pixels and DTS surround system.
- The phone is powered by a 6nm MediaTek Dimension 810 5G octa-core 64 bit processor with a CPU frequency of up to 2.4GHz.
- The Note 12 5G comes with 6GB LPDDR4x RAM (expandable up to 7GB) and 64GB UFS.2.2 storage. The Note 12 Pro 5G comes with 8GB LPDDR4x RAM (expandable up to 13GB) and 128GB UFS.2.2 storage.
- The Note 12 5G series comes with dual SIM 5G connectivity.
- The Note 12 5G has a 50 megapixel triple rear camera with quad LED flash and the Note 12 Pro 5G has an ultra clear 108 megapixel triple rear camera setup with quad LED flash. For selfies, you will get a 16 megapixel camera with dual LED flash light.
- It has a 5000 mAh battery with 33 watt Type C fast charging for power. The phone is fully charged in just an hour and a half.