PAN Aadhaar link last date: If you have a PAN card, then you must pay attention to this tweet of the Income Tax Department. If you do not do this then you may have to pay for it. Yes, it is very important for PAN card holders to do this work before the start of the financial year 2023-24. If they do not do so, CBDT will take action against them and a fine of Rs 10,000 can also be imposed on them. Yes, if you have not yet linked your PAN card with Aadhaar, then link Aadhaar and PAN card by visiting this website. There is also a question in the mind of many people that Aadhaar and PAN card are linked. Let us know how to know about it.
income tax tweet
Income Tax has told in the tweet that it is mandatory to link PAN number with Aadhaar by 31 March 2023. Those who do not do this will be fined Rs 10,000. At the same time, exemption has also been given to some institutions under the Income Tax Act, 1961. They don’t need to do this work. You can check whether Aadhaar card is linked with PAN by visiting the Income Tax Department website.
How to link pan card
- Go to the Income Tax e-filing website.
- Here you will see that there will be an option to link PAN card with Aadhaar number.
- Click here and enter information.
- Many people have only the year written on their Aadhaar card like 1975 so they should not forget to tick the box.
- After entering the captcha code, click on “Link Aadhaar”.
- After this your PAN card has been linked to Aadhaar.