Income tax department: The Income Tax Department has once again alerted the Pan Card Hol Ders. It has been told from the department that from April 1, many pan cards will be closed i.e. by March 31, you should link the pan card to Aadhaar. If you issue this pan card from 1 April, then the income tax department can impose a fine of Rs 10 thousand on you. Currently you have to pay Rs 1000 thousand to link pan card to Aadhaar. If your pan card becomes active then you will have to face many types of times. Know what kind of trouble you can get in and also know the process of linking the pan card to the base.
Avoid fines of 10 thousand rupees by giving 1000 rupees
You can collect the challan of Rs 1000 and link the pan card to the Aadhaar card. Let me tell you that the Central Board of Direct Taxes ( CBDT ) has been charging late fees since 30 June 2022. It has been said from the Income Tax Department that those who do not fall under the category of exemption as per Income Tax Act, 1961. Their pan cards will be deactivated from 1 April.
It will look like a fine of 10 thousand rupees
If your pan card becomes active then you cannot maintain it for mutual fund or stock account. Apart from this, if you will use this card as a document somewhere, then you can get a fine of Rs 10 thousand. Let me tell you that under Section 272B of the Income Tax Department Income Tax Act 1961, you can get 10 thousand rupees from you.
Pan card link in this easy way
- You can link the pan card to Aadhaar at home.
- Visit the income tax department’s e-filing website.
- Here you can link the pan card to the base number.
- After this you have to enter your information. Like own name and public date.
- If your Aadhaar card has only 1985 written like date of birth, then put a right mark on the box.
- Enter captcha code to verify.
- After this you will see “Link Aadhaar” written, click on it.
- This way your pan card will be linked to the Aadhaar card.
Your money can get stuck
- You will not be able to buy more than 5 lakh rupees of gold from anywhere.
- Will not be able to deposit or widen more than 50 thousand rupees in any bank.
- You will not be able to file tax return when the pan card is inactive. In such a situation your TDS may also drown.
- At the time of investment in a mule fund or stock market, it may come to a standstill.
There will also be problems in benefiting from government schemes.