We are talking about a 74-year-old man who not only did not have a driver’s license, but also placed a metal pallet with sand near the front passenger seat. The owner of the car poured coal into it, setting it on fire if necessary.
According to the driver, he did not have the opportunity to turn on the stove, since in this case he would be guaranteed not to reach the destination.
The police officers who stopped the man gave him a completely logical warning – if he does not stop lighting the coals inside the car, then sooner or later it may end up with carbon monoxide poisoning. As a result, both the driver and passengers can die.