some while driving traffic rules Which are necessary to follow not only because by following the rules, our challan is avoided, but by following the rules, we can also reduce the risk of accident. As active as UP Police is on the roads of Uttar Pradesh, it remains active on social media as well. Please tell that the UP Police has made some tweets from its official Twitter account, in which Driving Tips Information related to has been conveyed to the people. That is, the Uttar Pradesh Police has given some important guidelines to the drivers of other vehicles including bike-scooters and cars.
In this article, we are going to tell you about some Safe Driving Tips given by the UP Police, these tips will help you not only in saving you from accidents but also in saving you from getting fat challans.
Driving Tips: Do not forget the 5 important tips mentioned below
- Must wear helmet while driving two wheeler.
- Always wear seat belt while driving a car.
- Never drive after drinking alcohol.
- Never talk on mobile phone while driving.
- Drive the vehicle only in the prescribed speed limit, that is, the police is advising people not to overspeeding.