2023 Hyundai Verna Features: Veteran automaker Hyundai has revealed the features of its upcoming new Verna, which is going to be launched on March 21 this month. Led by Global Hyundai, the new Verna has been seen with a new styling theme, and from what we have seen so far, it seems that its interiors are full of features. The new Verna will debut with a 1.5L turbo petrol engine, capable of generating 160PS of power, along with a DCT automatic gearbox. The second engine will be the 1.5L naturally aspirated with iVT or CVT gearbox option and a 6-speed manual. Also, we hope that soon we will run it and will give you maximum information. Till then you stay with us.
Let’s see what features the company has revealed.
1. In the new Verna, you will get to see a 10.25-inch touchscreen which is connected to the digital instrument cluster. The cluster unit is a TFT display while the touchscreen is an HD unit. This is a big change from the previous one. In which a small unit was given. At the same time, the biggest touchscreen has also been given in the new Verna.
2. In terms of interior styling, it gets horizontal positioning LED lamps and DRLs that run across the width of the car while the rear also gets connected LED tail lamps. This is a unique styling point and also makes the car look wider.
3. The new Verna gets front heated seats which are also ventilated, which is not found in rivals. Usually only ventilated seats are seen, heated seats are mostly found in expensive luxury cars.
4. Switchable type infotainment and climate controller have also been given in the new Verna.
5. Talking about the sound system, the new Verna will get an 8-speaker BOSE audio system.
Read this also :- When you are spending so much money, then know which car of this range has what facilities?
Car Loan Information:
Calculate Car Loan EMI