HPCL Mumbai Jobs 2023: HPCL has recruited for many posts. For which candidates should apply soon by visiting the official website.
HPCL Mumbai Recruitment 2023: If you are looking for a job then this news is useful for you. HPCL has released a recruitment notification. According to which recruitment will be done on various posts in the institute. Candidates can apply for these posts by visiting the official site. The application process for recruitment is going on, candidates can apply for this recruitment drive only till 25 February. Candidates can also apply for this recruitment through the steps mentioned here.
As per the notification this recruitment drive is being conducted to fill 60 vacancies out of which 30 vacancies are for Assistant Process Technician posts, 7 vacancies are for Assistant Boiler Technician posts, 18 vacancies are for Assistant Fire, Security Operator and Assistant Maintenance Technician (Electrical) posts. ) are for the post of
The minimum age of the candidates applying for the recruitment has been fixed at 18 years. While the maximum age has been fixed at 25 years.
This much application fee will have
to be paid To apply for this campaign, the candidates will have to pay the application fee. General, Ex-Servicemen, OBC-NC and EWS candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs 590 for this campaign. While SC, ST and PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Step 1: First of all candidates visit the official website www.hindustanpetroleum.com
- Step 2: After that click on Careers tan on the candidate homepage and then click on Job Openings
- Step 3: Now candidates fill the application form
- Step 4: Then candidates pay the application fee
- Step 5: Now submit the candidate form
- Step 6: Download the Candidate Form
- Step 7: Finally, keep a hard copy of the form with you for future reference.