Buy Now Pay Later: With the changing times, the way people shop in the country has also changed a lot. Nowadays people are shopping fiercely in both online and offline ways. For this reason, credit card companies and many payment banks are offering Buy Now Pay Later facility to their customers. Through this facility, you can easily shop even in the event of no money in the account. If you do not have money in your account at present, then you can shop through this facility. After that you can slowly return the money.
Let us tell you that this festive season, it has been a very popular way of shopping because with this you can shop through credit even without money. If you also want to deposit your bill in small installments by taking advantage of shopping through this scheme, then we are giving you information about the details and terms and conditions of this scheme-
For whom is this facility beneficial?
Sometimes there are few days left for our salary to come, but we suddenly need shopping. In such a situation, many times I do not understand what to do. In such a situation, the Buy Now Pay Later scheme can prove to be very beneficial for you. For example, if your salary comes on 30th and you have to do shopping on 15th, then you can do shopping through this facility. After this, you can pay this bill after getting the salary on the 30th. Keep in mind that you can easily pay the bill by converting the shopping bill to EMI through Buy Now Pay Later. While using this facility, keep one thing in mind that you should do shopping only for those things, which you can easily pay the bill later.
In this way select the option of Buy Now Pay Later-
- Keep in mind that the terms of Buy Now Pay Later of most companies are almost the same.
- First of all, while selecting the payment option, select the option of BNPL service.
- After this, you will have to give your approval by reading all the terms and conditions of this facility there.
- While availing the facility, take special care that you check the BNPL bill on the last date of payment.
- After this, make the payment of money in the stipulated time. Otherwise you may have to pay a lot of money later.