Facebook is a popular social media platform. In today’s time most of the people use it. Through this, you can not only connect with your friends and family but also share photos and videos etc.
People have accounts on various social media platforms. Because of this, remembering many passwords is not an easy thing. Also, some people create an account on Facebook, but use it less. Because of this also they forget the password.
Apart from this, due to many different reasons, users may face problems in logging in to Facebook . If this is happening to you too, then do not worry. Don’t worry if you can’t access one of your old accounts. You can recover it again. For this you have to follow the steps given below.
How to recover old Facebook account
- For this, you have to first go to the profile of the account you want to recover.
- Then click on the three dot icon near or below the cover photo.
- Now select the option of Find Support and Report Profile.
- After that select Something Else and click on Next.
- Now click on the option given for Recover This Account and recover your account by following the given steps.
By following the above-mentioned method, you can recover Facebook account from Android phone as well as recover account from computer. However, you may have to follow a step or two separately in that.