There are some apps which are useful for the users. The worst part is that some companies do not allow you to remove these unwanted apps from your smartphone.
Android smartphones have one thing in common. Yes, we are talking about those pre-installed apps which are loaded in almost every smartphone nowadays. Although some of them are quite useful for daily use, there are some apps which are useful for the users. The worst part is that some companies do not allow you to remove these unwanted apps from your smartphone. So what should you do? Well, there is a way by which you can remove it from your home screen and app drawer. Most phones come with a built-in feature through which you can hide apps. Here we are going to tell the way through which you can hide apps. So, here is how you can hide apps in Samsung, Vivo and Realme phones.
Hide apps like this in Samsung phone
- Open the app drawer on your Samsung smartphone and tap on the three-dot on the top-right corner.
- There you will see the option of home screen settings. Tap on it.
- Now, search for ‘Hide App’ option from the list.
- Now select the apps you want to hide from the list and simply tap on the ‘Apply’ button. Now the apps will be hidden from the main screen.
How to hide app in vivo phone
- On your Vivo smartphone, open the Settings menu and go to the Face & Password section.
- Now click on Privacy and App Encryption Settings.
- You will get Hide App. Tap on it to turn it on.
- Now select the apps which you want to hide from your smartphone.
- After selecting, tap on Apply. Now the apps that you selected will be hidden.
How to hide app in realme phone
- First of all open Settings and go to Security section.
- Search AppLock. You will be asked to create a passcode for AppLock.
- Once done, you can go to Security and then App Encryption.
- Enter the passcode and select the apps you want to hide. Then enable Hide home screen icons.
- You will then need to set an access number for the app that must end with ‘#’. Once this is done, a message will
appear “Hide Home Screen Icons, Don’t Display in Recent Tasks & Don’t Display Notifications”