Netflix Subscription Cancel: Everyone’s Favorite Streaming Platform at One Time Netflix There are many reasons why it is lagging behind other streaming platforms today. The streaming giant lost 200,000 subscribers in early 2022, leading to the closure of all shows as well as its animation department.
However, you may not like to keep Netflix anymore or until a great web series or movie comes out. If you want to cancel Netflix Subscription, then it can be very easy, you just have to follow the steps given below and you can cancel Netflix Subscription from your Phone, Tablet and Computer.
How to Cancel Your Netflix Subscription on Android
1. Open the Netflix app on your Android device, and tap on the profile icon in the top right corner.
2. Select the account and select the web browser you wish to use to cancel your membership.
3. From here, you will go to the website and sign in.
4. Log in to your Netflix account, select your profile icon, and then click Accounts.
5. On your My Account page, you can see everything about your account, including Plan Details, Settings, and Playback Preferences.
6. To cancel your membership, under Membership and Billing, click on Cancel Membership.
How to cancel your Netflix subscription on your computer
1. Go to Netflix.com, sign in to your account and select a user.
2. Next, click on the user icon in the top-right with your mouse and click on Accounts.
3. Press the Cancel Membership button.
4. Click on the Blue Finish Cancellation button.
How to cancel your Netflix subscription on your Tablet
1. Netflix on your web browser. Go to and sign in to your account. If you are redirected to the app, access the Netflix website in a private browser, which prevents redirects from occurring.
2. Tap on the three-dash menu in the top left to open the side menu.
3. Now click on Account.
4. Scroll down and tap on Cancel Membership.
5. To cancel your Netflix subscription, tap on the blue Finish Cancellation Button.