Honda Activa Electric Modification: Honda Activa has been modified and made into an electric scooter. It gives a range of 120 km on a single charge.
Electric vehicles are becoming very popular in India every day. One of the leading two wheeler manufacturers in the country Honda India his best sellers activa scooterr has announced to introduce an electric version. Electric Activa It is expected to be launched in India early next year i.e. 2024. If you want to buy an electric Activa, but its market can’t wait to get in so you Electric Activa Don’t have to wait for it to come in the market. Let us tell you that you can convert your existing petrol Activa into an electric scooter.
A youtuber (Diy Tech.in telugu) from Nellore, Andhra Pradesh has converted a regular ICE Activa into an electric vehicle. According to the report, all the modifications look fantastic and look fantastic.
Honda Activa Electric Modification
- Modders have converted an old Honda Activa from an internal combustion engine powered vehicle into a battery powered vehicle. In this, a hub motor has been installed in the back wheels of the scooter which gives power to the scooter.
- As per reports, the motor has a regular power rating of 1 kW and a peak rating of 2-2.5 kW.
- The battery pack consists of Prismatic cells and operates at 72 volts and 40 amps. This is equivalent to a capacity of approximately 2.88 kWh.
- According to the report, a range of more than 120 kilometers has been claimed on a single charge. However, you can only go at a speed of 55 km/h.
- An all-digital instrument cluster has replaced the analogue gauges of the standard Activa in this electric Activa upgrade.
- Motor RPM is one of several metrics shown. The engine starting switch has been relegated to the horn as it is no longer required.
- The charging port is placed near the footboard, but the battery compartment and storage room are not visible.
- The modder claims that the full cost of this modification, which includes the cost of the car itself, is Rs.1 lakh. More than half of the cost is due to its battery.
- To fully charge the battery, full night charging is enough. According to the report, you will hardly need to use rapid charging in this. The battery packs come with a three year warranty.