- Option to download third party stickers is available only on Android
- iOS doesn’t allow users to download third party stickers
- iOS users can download these stickers to an Android phone and send it to themselves
Holi 2022: The festival of Holi will be celebrated across the country on 18 March. On this day almost everyone sends Holi greetings messages to friends and relatives. For this most of the people use WhatsApp. In WhatsApp, people congratulate friends and relatives through GIFs, messages, photos, videos and stickers. GIFs are much better for wishing messages and people also use the built-in GIF search.
However, if you put in a little effort for special occasions, you will be able to send creative stickers to friends and relatives as well. Here we are going to tell you how you can download and send creative WhatsApp stickers.
Before knowing the method, let us tell you that the option to download third party stickers on WhatsApp is available only on Android. iOS does not give users the option to download third party stickers. However, iOS users can download and send these stickers to themselves on an Android phone and save them for later use.
Note: You need to have a working internet connection, an active WhatsApp account and an active Google account.
Send WhatsApp Stickers like this:
- First of all go to Google Play Store and search for Holi WhatsApp Stickers.
- After that download one app of your choice.
- – Once downloaded, tap on the open button and add the sticker pack of your choice to WhatsApp.
- After this, come back to WhatsApp and open a chat window.
- After this, going to the chat bar, tap on the emoji icon visible in the left side.
- After this, click on the sticker icon visible from the bottom to the right.
- – Search for the sticker pack you’ve added and send the sticker of your choice by coming here.