Ladli Lakshmi Yojana: If you have a daughter in your house too, then this news has worked a lot for you. Helps in the expenses of daughters’ studies, upbringing and marriage from the central government to the state government. Several government schemes (Government Yojana ) are being run for daughters. State governments are also running many schemes which are of great use to your girl. In this order, today we are telling you about a special plan that will make your daughter a lover. Under this scheme, the government gives more than 1 lakh rupees to the girls. Let’s know about this special plan.
What is Ladli Lakshmi Scheme?
This special scheme is run by the Government of Madhya Pradesh, named Ladli Lakshmi Scheme ( Ladli Lakshmi Yojana ). Let me tell you that the plan is given only to the residents of Madhya Pradesh. Under this, an amount of about 1.43 lakh rupees is sent in 5 installments to the daughters’ account. If you also have a daughter and want to take advantage of this scheme then apply immediately. For this you must have some documents. Let’s know how you can apply for this scheme?
These documents are important
To apply in this scheme, you should have documents like Aadhaar card, income certificate, address proof. Without this you cannot take advantage of this scheme.
How to apply?
– To apply in this scheme, you should download its form from ladlilaxmi.mp.gov.in.
– After this, you fill this form and submit it to the courtyard worker.
– Keep in mind that your application may be rejected if the documents sought are not completed.
What is the specialty of this plan?
– Now let me tell you the specialty of this plan.
On applying under this scheme, the government collects 6 thousand rupees for 5 years after the birth of daughters.
– That is, 30 thousand rupees are deposited in this account in five years.
– Now when the girl is big, 6000 rupees are sent to her account for admission in 6th class.
After this, 4 thousand rupees are sent to the account for admission in 9th class.
After this, for admission in 11th class, then Rs 6,000 comes to account.
– Subsequently, an amount of Rs 6,000 is given as the last installment for admission in 12th.
After this, when the daughter turns 21, then under this scheme, the daughters are given an amount of Rs 1 lakh.