The team of the portal “Gosuslug” celebrates its birthday today – 12 years since the launch of the site. In this regard, the press service summed up the results and statistics on the results of the work.
The “Gosuslug” portal was launched on December 15, 2009. Initially, the functionality was limited to the publication of regulations, but now it is already a full-fledged digital ecosystem where you can make payments, check debts and even submit an application to the registry office.
In the spring of 2021, a digital assistant “Max” appeared on “State Services”, which helps to search for services and answers questions. And in the fall, a new version of the portal was launched.
The main indicators of the State Services 12 years after the launch:
- 93 million citizens have registered accounts, which is more than 75% of the population over 14 years old.
- Since the beginning of the year, the number of registered users has increased by 11 million.
- The number of requests has doubled. About 10 million people visit the portal every day.
- Government services are included in the top 10 leading Russian Internet resources.
- More than 170 social services were transferred to electronic form in 2021.
- In November, 60 million government services and services were provided.
- More than 15 million car owners are registered. Since the beginning of the year, 46 million fines worth 25 billion rubles have been paid through the portal. The application “State services Auto” has been launched.