With the help of the Speedometer feature of Google Maps, people can know the speed of their vehicle. Its very easy to use.
There are many amazing features available in Google Maps . Apart from seeing the way, people can also make their journey comfortable with its help. Over time, Google is also adding new features to it, which has made it even easier to use. Speedometer feature is available in Google Maps. It gives warning to the driver when the speed of the vehicle is high.
With the speedometer enabled on the navigation system, it will show you the current speed of your vehicle on the map. Please note that there is a speed limit for vehicles based on different highways. If your vehicle crosses that speed limit then your challan can also be deducted. To avoid this, you can use the Speedometer feature of Google Maps . Let us know about it in detail.
Google Maps Speedometer Feature
Let us know that Google Maps will tell you the current speed of your vehicle with the help of this feature. If the speed is more then the color of the Speed Indicator given in the app will change. If the speed limit feature is available in your area, then the speedometer found in the app will give you a warning on fast driving. To use the Speed Limit Warning feature, follow the steps given below.
- First of all open Google Maps on your smartphone.
- Now click on the Google Account profile picture coming on the top of the Ride side of the screen.
- Click on Settings option.
- After that scroll down and come down and click on the Navigation Setting option.
- Then scroll down and come down. Here you will find the Driving Options tab.
- Inside it will be the option of Speedometer. To enable it, click on the toggle next to it.
If you want to disable it later, then follow the steps mentioned above and offer the toggle. Let us know that recently Google Maps has started Street View in Bengaluru. Soon this facility will also be made available in Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Pune, Nashik, Vadodara, Ahmedabad and Amritsar.