Google Chrome Secret Features: Google Chrome is one such internet browser which is used the most. It is the most used browser in the whole world. Most people are limited to search on Chrome, but there are many such features in this browser, which are not known to everyone and very few people are able to take advantage of it. In this episode comes a feature called Chrome Reading List. Here you can save any article and web page. Although very few people know about this feature. Today we are going to tell you about this special feature.
The feature is very useful for the students
In the Reading List feature of Google Chrome, you can save an article immediately. You can also take it out and read it later if you need it. With this, the book or page of your choice will never be missed. It is similar to Reading List feature and Bookmarks bar feature. To take advantage of this, you have to follow the steps given below
Use the Reading List feature like this
- First of all, open Google Chrome on your desktop or laptop.
- After that click on the Side Panel button given with the profile photo in the top right side.
- Now a panel will open on your screen in which there will be 2 sections reading list and bookmarks.
- You have to click on the Reading List tab. Here a list of all the saved articles will appear.
how to save article
- If you have liked an article while reading on mobile and you want to keep it safe, then save that matter in the reading list immediately. After this, click on the button given near the profile photo in the right side.
- After this a button named Add Current Tab will appear in the reading list section.
- Now after clicking on it, it will be added to the reading list.
They can read them later as per their convenience. Many times it happens that while doing some search due to work, you see some good articles, but at that time you do not have time to read them.