Instagram The photo and video-sharing platform owned by Photos and Meta is set to introduce seven new features to make the messaging experience more fun and easy. Instagram’s new features will soon be available in select countries, with the company aiming to expand availability to a global audience later. Along with sharing photos all over the world, Instagram is now quite popular for making reels. Be it creators or celebrities, everyone makes a reel nowadays, and also makes it viral by following the new trend.
In such a situation, if you are also an Instagram user, then there is good news for you. This is because 7 new features are coming to Instagram. Let’s know about the new features of Instagram messaging…
1. The first of the seven features will allow users to reply to chats directly without having to go to the inbox. There is also a new Quick Send feature that will allow users to easily reshare posts with their close friends by tapping and holding the share button.
2. Users will also be able to see who are free to chat with by pushing those friends online at the top of the inbox.
3. Users will now be able to share a 30-second preview of a song, allowing friends to listen to it directly from the chat window.
4. Instagram has joined hands with Apple Music, Amazon Music and Spotify to enable this preview feature.
5.There is also a new lo-fi chat theme to personalize the conversation.
6. Instagram users will have the ability to send messages silently without notifying a friend by adding “@silent” to the message.
Lastly, the social media platform will also allow users to create polls in group chats on Instagram.