Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana: The central government runs many schemes for the people of every section of the country. With the birth of daughters, parents start worrying about the expenses of her education and marriage. In such a situation, to overcome this concern, the central government runs many small saving schemes. The name of one of those small saving scheme is Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana. This scheme is specially designed for the girl child. In this scheme, you can get big funds by investing small amount every month. Under this scheme, the account of the girl child can be opened at the age of 90 days to 10 years.
Will get strong returns in 21 years
Under Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana (Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana), you can get a hefty amount at the age of 21 years. The special thing about this scheme is that the amount received is tax free. Recently, the government has increased the interest rates of many small savings schemes, but has not increased the interest rates of Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana. Along with the new year, the government has definitely changed some rules of this scheme. If wrong interest was deposited in any account, earlier it was taken back, which will not be taken back now. Along with this, now the interest rate of the amount deposited in the account will now be credited to the account at the end of every financial year. Earlier it was transferred to the account on a quarterly basis.
Know the details of Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana-
- Under this scheme, the account of a girl child below the age of 10 years can be opened in a bank or post office.
- Only one SSY account can be opened for a girl child.
- Under this scheme, you get an interest rate of 7.6 percent on the basis of compounding.
- Under this scheme, you can invest from Rs 250 to Rs 1.50 lakh in a financial year.
- Under this scheme, a person can open an account for his two daughters. If there are two twin daughters in the second time, then you can open SSY account of three daughters.
- Under the scheme, the facility of partial withdrawal is available when the girl child turns 18 and complete withdrawal when she turns 21.
- Under this scheme, you get a rebate of Rs 1.5 lakh under Section 80C of Income Tax.
Will get a return of 66 lakhs in 21 years
If you open this account immediately after the girl child reaches the age of 90 days, then you will have to invest in it till the age of 15 years of the girl child. If you invest Rs 1.5 lakh every year, then in 15 years the total investment will be Rs 22.50 lakh. After this, interest will be given on the deposited money for 6 years without investment and after the completion of 21 years of age of the girl child, she will become the owner of the entire Rs 65,93,071. You will get Rs 43,43,071 as interest on this amount.