The Government of India has started a new feature for WhatsApp users, which will make it easier than ever to take advantage of the government service. Please note that for WhatsApp users Digilocker Services Let us tell you that after the arrival of this new service, users will be able to download the necessary documents like their driving license (DL), RC etc. on WhatsApp itself, that is, if you have accidentally forgotten your DL at home, then now you By downloading and showing the DL on WhatsApp, you will be able to avoid deducting the challan.
The government has made DigiLocker service available on WhatsApp through MyGov Helpdesk. If you explain in easy language, then you will be able to use Digilocker service by just sending a message.
You can download these documents
- driving license
- Pan Card
- CBSE 10th Passing Certificate
- 10th class marksheet
- Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- insurance policy document
- 12th class marksheet
DigiLocker Services on WhatsApp: Download Here
1) First of all you have to save the number +91 9013151515 in your phone. After saving the number, open the WhatsApp app on the phone.
2) After opening WhatsApp, open the chat box with this number and then send it by typing Namaste or Hi or Digilocker.
3) After this you will get two options, COWIN service and Digilocker service.
4) As soon as you select the DigiLocker service, it will be verified from your Aadhaar and then you will get an OTP.
5) After verification, it will tell you which documents are available in your Digilocker.
6) After that enter whatever mobile number is registered with that document and then you will get OTP. After verifying the OTP, you will be able to download the document easily.