new Delhi. Many people want to buy iPhone, but the biggest reason for not being able to buy it becomes its price. If you were waiting for the price drop of the iPhone 12 Mini series, now is the right time. Flipkart is offering a whopping 36 percent discount on the iPhone 12 Mini 64GB variant. That’s all, if you combine it with other deals, then the price of the phone can be reduced even more.
What’s the deal?
- Flipkart is also offering some bank deals on the iPhone 12 Mini with up to 36 percent off.
- Bank of Baroda Credit Card EMI transactions can get a maximum off of 10 percent up to Rs 1500. This off is available on orders of Rs 5000 or above.
- IDFC First Credit Card EMI transactions can get 10 percent off up to Rs 1000. This off is available on orders of Rs 5000 or above.
- You can get 10 percent off up to Rs 1500 on Induslnd Bank Credit Card EMI transactions. However, this off will be available on orders of Rs 5000 or above.
- If you buy the phone with Flipkart Axis Bank card then you can get 5 percent cashback.
- Flat Rs 100 instant cashback can be availed if you pay with Paytm wallet. This cashback will be available on orders of at least Rs 1000. This offer is valid only once from one Paytm account.
- You can also get Rs 250 off on UPI transactions.
This phone can be bought for Rs 37,999 with 36 percent discount. With the bank discount, you will get a discount of Rs 1,500, after which the price of the phone will be Rs 36,499. Certain terms and conditions are also applicable with every offer. It is important to read them before purchase.
iPhone 12 Mini other variants:
If you don’t want the black iPhone 12 Mini, then there is also an offer on its White, Blue, Green, Purple and Red color iPhones. 64GB variants of all colors are getting 34 percent discount and bank deals.
exchange your old phone
You can also exchange your old phone to reduce the cost further. The better condition your phone is in, the better the discount will be available on it. There is information on Flipkart that you can get an exchange of up to Rs 23,000 for your old phone. However, this will happen very rarely. That too when your phone is in very good condition and its price is given high on the site.
By clicking on ‘Buy with exchange’ you will know the value of your old phone. Also check whether the exchange is available in your area or not. You can find it by entering your pin code. With the full exchange value, the phone will cost Rs 13,499.