Handset maker Vivo launched Vivo X70 Series in September last year and now after 4 months of launch, it seems that the company is also working on the upgrade series of Vivo X70 series i.e. Vivo X80 Series. This is because the features of this upcoming series have been leaked on Weibo. According to the leaked information, there are two smartphones Vivo X80 and Vivo X80 Pro under this series, let us give you information about the leaked specification.
Vivo X80 Specifications (Groove)
Display: This Vivo Mobile 6.56-inch LTPO AMOLED display with Full-HD+ resolution
Processor, RAM and Storage: Octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 8000 processor can be used for speed and multitasking.
Camera: The back of the phone houses a 50-megapixel GN5 sensor, along with a 13MP camera sensor and a 12MP Sony IMX663 camera sensor. There is a 44-megapixel front camera for selfie and video calling.
Battery: You will get 55W fast charging support in this handset.
Vivo X80 Pro Specifications (Groove)
Processor, RAM and Storage: Vivo X80 Pro with octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 9000 chipset with UFS 3.1 storage
Camera: For photography on the back panel of the phone, 50MP + 50MP (JN1 camera sensor) + 12MP Sony IMX663 camera sensor with 2X optical zoom + 50MP JN1 camera sensor with 5x optical zoom support. A 44-megapixel front camera sensor has been given for selfie.
Battery: You will get 50W wireless charging and 66W wired fast charging support in this handset.
Vivo X80 Pro Plus Specifications (Groove)
- Camera: For selfies, this premium model has a 50 megapixel camera sensor with auto focus.
- Battery: With 66W wired fast charging and 50W wireless charging support, you will get this handset.
- Camera:50MP+48MP Sony IMX598 camera sensor with +50MP JN1 camera sensor with 2x optical zoom + 50MP JN1 camera sensor with 5x optical zoom is supported.
- Processor, RAM and Storage: This handset will be brought with Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 Soc with UFS 3.1 storage.
- Display: This handset flaunts a 6.78-inch LTPO 2.0 E5 AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate.