- This updated model of this sedan will be launched by the end of January or early February
- Features like new bumper, new design grille and new alloy wheels can be given.
- The new Deep Metal Gray color option will be given in
- The cabin will get a new 9-inch touchscreen infotainment, Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, and an all black interior theme.
- Like before, a 2.5 liter petrol engine with a power of 218 PS equipped with an electric motor will be given in it.
- Audi A4, BMW 2 Series and Mercedes A Class Limousine will compete
The facelift model of Camry Hybrid can be launched first by Toyota Kirloskar Motors in 2022. Through its social media channels, the company has shown a glimpse of the updated model of this sedan. This car can be launched here by the end of January or by the beginning of February.