- Your Facebook account can be easily hacked.
- You can track account activity with the help of Facebook features.
- Accounts in other devices can also be closed.
New Delhi : social media Platform Facebook The number of users is too large. From sharing photos and videos, many things can be done through Facebook. Users’ private data is available on Facebook. As a result, the company strives for data security. However, hackers can still hack accounts and steal data in a variety of ways.
Often we log in to our Facebook account from different devices and then forget to log out. In that case, your account could be misused. Facebook has a special feature available for users, which provides information on where the account is being used. Let’s learn about this feature.
Here’s how to track Facebook account activity
- First of all open the Facebook app in the phone.
- Then tap on the three lines on the right.
- Then click on the Settings button.
- Then the search button appears, tap on it.
- Search for Activity Log in the Search button.
- Here you will see options like Login Log outs, Active sessions, search history.
- Now go to Active session. Here you have yours Facebook account Find out where it is being used.
- After tapping Login Log outs, you will know where your account is started and used.
Secure your Facebook account
If you do not find any activity appropriate, you can remove it. Also change the account password. Additionally, you can close accounts that are logged in to other devices.