Government Scheme: To make daughters aware of education (Education to Girls) and to take them forward, many schemes are run by the Central and State Government (Government Scheme). One of these is ‘Gaon Ki Beti Yojana’, in which money is given every year for 10 months. However, not everyone can take advantage of this scheme.
Gaon Ki Beti Yojana is operated by the Government of Madhya Pradesh, due to which only the residents of Madhya Pradesh can take advantage of it. Scholarship is given every month under this scheme. Through this scheme, scholarship is given to the daughters of the village to encourage their education. Let us know how to apply for this scheme and who can avail the benefits…
How much amount per month under village daughter scheme
Under this scheme introduced by the Government of Madhya Pradesh, scholarship is given for higher education. This amount is given to the daughters of rural areas to manage the expenses of higher education, so that they do not depend on anyone. In this scheme, the girl students are given an assistance of Rs. 500 every month for 10 months every year.
Who can avail
Under this scheme, assistance is given to the girl students (Students of Madhya Pradesh) who have passed in class 12th of MP. Also, the condition is that she should be pursuing higher education. There is no need to visit any office to take advantage of this scheme. You can apply online by visiting the scholarship portal of Madhya Pradesh.
what documents are required
Under this scheme, you must have Aadhaar Card, Residence Certificate, Income Certificate, Age Proof, Cast Certificate, Samagra ID, Current College Code, Branch Code, Passport Size Photo, 12th Class Marksheet, Mobile Number and Email ID .
how to apply
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Madhya Pradesh Scholarship.
- Now to apply for student scholarship, one has to log in on the home page.
- Then you click on the registration option.
- Fill all the information asked for registration and then upload the documents.
- After clicking on submit, now you have to log in by entering username, password and captcha code.
- Now click on apply under Gaon Ki Beti Yojana.
- After filling the application form correctly, your process will be completed.