Wednesday, December 7, 2022
HomeDigit NewsEV Charging Stations: Low fees will have to be paid for EV...

EV Charging Stations: Low fees will have to be paid for EV charging stations, see what is the change

Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Delhi : The Delhi government has taken a big decision to promote electric vehicles in the capital. Delhi AAP government has cut the license fee for EV charging stations at Delhi’s petrol pumps and CNG stations. After which now less fee will have to be paid. Let us tell you that this decision has been taken for the fuel station built on DDA land.

demand increased
Efforts have been made towards the government to develop the necessary charging infrastructure in Delhi. After this the demand for e-bikes and e-scooters is increasing.

Sales of e-vehicles increased
The sale of Electric Two Wheelers in Delhi has increased. The sale of e-vehicles has increased in Delhi after the announcement of the Government’s Electric Vehicle (EV) policy in the year 2020. The Delhi government is working with a special strategy regarding charging stations.

High demand for two wheelers
From January to March 20202 this year, 55 percent two-wheelers are involved in the registration of electric vehicles. From January to March, a total of 10,707 electric vehicles have been registered, out of which 5,888 are two-wheeler electric vehicles (E-Bike & E-Scooter). The remaining 45 percent electric vehicles include E-Rickshaw, E-Car, E-Bus, etc.

- Advertisement -

- Advertisment -

- Advertisment -spot_imgspot_imgspot_img


Two Wheeler


Digit News