Electric Scooter Jaunty Plus: This scooter can go up to 120 kms on a single charge and it takes four hours to get 100% charged.
Electric Scooter Jaunty Plus: AMO Electric Bikes has introduced its new electric scooter ‘Jaunty Plus’. The ex-showroom price of this electric scooter in Delhi is Rs 1.10 lakh. The scooter will be available from February 15, 2022 across 140 dealership centers of the company. This electric scooter comes with a warranty of three years and is available in five color options – Red-Black, Grey-Black, Blue-Black, White-Black and Yellow-Black.
You will get many great features
- The company said in a statement on Monday that the 60V / 40Ah hour lithium battery has been given in the Jonty Plus.
- This scooter can run up to 120 km on a single charge and it takes four hours to charge it to 100%.
- According to the company, the Jonty Plus electric scooter is equipped with features like ‘cruise control switch’, ‘electronic assisted braking system’ (EABS) and ‘anti-theft alarm’.
- It gets many safety features including side stand sensor, central locking, front disc brake, LED DRL and engine kill switch.
- Apart from this, ‘Side Stand Sensor’, ‘Central Locking’, ‘Front Disc Brake’, DRL Lights have been given in the scooter.
- The company said that the new electric scooter will be available from February 15 at 140 dealership centers. This scooter has fast charging support and will also have the option of having a portable battery pack.
Speaking at the launch, Sushant Kumar, Founder and Managing Director, AMO Electric Bikes said, “We are delighted to introduce our technologically advanced Jaunty Plus to the Indian automotive market. It is designed by our in-house research and development team. It is an eco-friendly bike. The Jaunty+, with its stylish design, digital display, and best-in-class security features and maximum range, is the perfect package for customers looking for the best of electric bikes.”