Image Credit source: Freepik/File Photo
Lakhs of passengers travel by Indian Railways every day. In such a situation, it is not possible for everyone to get a confirmed ticket. Due to seats being full, people have to take waiting tickets, the chances of getting confirmed are very less. If you often travel by train and face this problem, then today let us tell you a trick by which you can get a confirmed ticket. Very few people know the method that we are going to tell you today.
Earlier, while traveling in the train, passengers had to run after the TTE to get information about vacant seats. But now it is not so. If you are looking for a vacant berth then you do not need to go to TTE or TC and make rounds for this. Now you can know through one click which berth is available in which coach.
This is how you will get a confirmed ticket
- First of all go to IRCTC mobile application.
- Now go to train option.
- Here you will see an option named Chart Vacancy, click on it.
- After this enter your train name or number and station.
- Now click on the coach in which you want a seat.
- You will get the list of all the vacant seats in the coach.
- Now you go to that seat in the train, after the TTE arrives, get the ticket made for that seat on the spot.
- Now you will be able to travel comfortably without any hassle.