New Delhi. 5G has started in India. While 4G network already exists. But if we say that online payment can be done without 4G, 5G and smartphone, would you believe it, then tell that it is absolutely possible. Yes, yes we will tell you how to make online payment without smartphone and internet connectivity. Let’s know about this in detail..
RBI started the service
Please tell that a large population in India lives without a smartphone. UPI123Pay service is proving helpful for such users, who are making UPI payments without internet through feature phones. UPI123Pya service has been started by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
Which documents will be needed?
To use the UPI123Pay service, the feature phone needs to be linked to a bank account. Also, users will have to generate their UPI Pin from the debit card details. After this users will be able to make online payment. For this, it is necessary for the user to have his own feature phone.
This is the complete process of making online payment
- First of all, the user has to dial the IVR number 08045163666 from the feature phone.
- After this users will have to enter their bank account details. For this, you will have to create UPI ID.
- After this you will have to generate a PIN of 4 to 6 numbers.
- In this way you will be able to do money transfer, LPG gas refill, fastag recharge, mobile recharge, EMI repayment and balance check without internet and smartphone.
- To transfer money from upi123pay, you have to select the number of the person to whom you want to send money online from the contact list.
- After this, the amount to be sent has to be entered and then the UPI PIN has to be entered.