New Delhi: The Corona virus epidemic has caused huge economic losses. Many lost their jobs, and many had to close their companies. So many are looking for different ways to make money. You can also earn big money only through smartphones and internet. Currently Social media marketing, The number of people making money through YouTube has also increased. If you are also looking for a way to make money at home, then we are going to tell you about such a useful option. You can easily earn through digital. Besides, you can work from anywhere. Let’s learn more about this.
Earnings you can make at home
Government Digital India Running the campaign. Under this you are in your village Common Service Center Can open. The purpose of this scheme is to make young people living in rural areas entrepreneurs. For you Computer Or you need to have a laptop and internet connection.
- First go to the website register.csc.gov.in in a browser from your computer or laptop.
- After that you have to register at the Common Service Center.
- After that you will have to pay some fee. This charge is very low.
- Now you need to upload a photo of where you want to open your center.
- Now fill out the entire form. Also, you will need to provide some documentation. An ID will be provided after submitting the information online. With this ID you can keep records of applications.
- After accepting your application, you will be given training. You will get training on how to start a center. A certificate will be issued after you complete the training.
- After issuing the certificate you will get permission for many services.
What can be done?
- Online course
- Train and bus booking
- Agricultural Services
- Mobile and DTH recharge
Also, you can set your own fees for these tasks. This work can be done easily from home to village and it will provide you extra source of income.