Wednesday, December 7, 2022
HomeGamingDiablo Immortal Earns 100 Million Dollar In 8 Weeks Become Second Fastest...

Diablo Immortal Earns 100 Million Dollar In 8 Weeks Become Second Fastest Mobile Game To Achieve This Feat

It took just 8 weeks for Diablo Immortal to reach $100 million. The fastest mobile game to reach this figure is Pokemon GO.

The mobile version of Diablo Immortal has crossed a new milestone in terms of earnings. According to a report by Sensor Tower, Blizzard’s game has earned $100 million in player spending on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. This amount is made about Rs 794 crore in Indian currency. 

This mobile game has reached number two in the list of the fastest 100 million dollar games. Most of the earnings of this game have come from the United States. The second largest share of earnings came from South Korea and the third largest share came from Japan. 59 percent of Diablo Immortal’s earnings came from the Apple App Store and the remaining 41 percent came from the Google Play Store. 

Diablo Immortal earned $100 million

It took just 8 weeks for Diablo Immortal to reach $100 million. The fastest mobile game to reach this figure is Pokemon GO. This game from Niantic took just two weeks to earn $100 million. 

This list of sensor towers includes Pokemon GO and Diablo Immortal followed by Fire Emblem Heroes, Fortnite and Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire games.

Diablo Immortal became the world’s third highest grossing mobile game since its global release. According to a report by Sensor Tower, it was the fourth highest grossing game among mobile RPG titles and the second highest grossing game among MMORPG titles.

Diablo Immortal was published by NetEase in China on 25 July 2022 . This market proved beneficial for the game since its launch. Within just two days of its release, the game became the most downloaded mobile game on the Apple App Store in the country. On the day of its launch, the game became the third highest grossing game in China and on the second day it surpassed PUBG Mobile to become the second highest grossing game.

- Advertisement -
MOBILE

- Advertisment -

- Advertisment -spot_imgspot_imgspot_img

Auto

Two Wheeler

BUSINESS AND FINANCE

Digit News

spot_img