Delete Paytm Account: Paytm Started digital payment in India in August 2010, however, after which Phone pe, Google pay created an identity in the market, many times it happens that we are using apps like Phone Pe or Gpay, due to which we are using our Paytm Want to delete account. Today we are going to tell you how you can delete your Paytm Account…
How to Delete Paytm Account? (How to Delete Paytm Account?)
1. Log in to your Paytm account.
2. Tap on the hamburger menu on the top left corner of the screen and a few options will appear.
3. Tap on 24×7 Help.
4. Tap on Profile Settings, if you can’t find it, tap on More Products and Services.
5. Select ‘I need to close/delete my account’
6. Select ‘I do not use this Paytm account’.
7. Now, at last – Tap on Message Us and send it.
8. Paytm will close your account soon after receiving your request.
How to Delete Bank Account from Paytm? (How to delete bank account from paytm?)
1. Open Paytm App on your mobile.
2. Tap on the hamburger icon on the top left corner and then on Profile.
3. Tap Payment Settings and then select UPI and Linked Bank Account.
4. Now, here you can see the list of bank accounts which are linked with your Paytm account.
5. To delete any bank account, just tap on Delete Account and confirm it.
6. A linked bank account will be removed from your Paytm account instantly.
How to delete Paytm History? (How to Delete Paytm History?)
Let us tell you that there is no official way to delete Paytm transaction history. However, if you want, you can download or check it directly in the Paytm app. Even if someone promises you that they will delete your Paytm transaction history, do not give them your account information.