Both iPhone and Android smartphones are very different from each other. The way of using them is also different. If any person switches from Android to iPhone, then he has a lot of trouble in running it initially. Let us know that an Apple ID has to be created in the iPhone. However, some people find it difficult to create a new ID. If you have also got a new iPhone and want to create an Apple ID in it, then read this article. Here its complete process is explained.
2 ways to create an Apple ID
There are 2 ways to create an Apple ID. One, people can create a new Apple ID while setting up a new phone. Or they can later create an ID by going to the App Store. Follow the steps mentioned below for both the procedures.
Follow these steps while setting up the phone
- While setting up the iPhone , you will come across many options.
- When you are asked to enter Apple ID, click on the option of Forgot Password or don’t have an apple ID.
- Then click on Create a Free Apple ID.
- Now enter your date of birth and name and click on Next.
- After this, click on Use your Current Email Address or Get a Free iCloud Email Address.
- Follow the on-screen steps to verify your email address and set up two-factor authentication.
- If you want, you can skip this step now and do it later by going to Settings.
Create Apple ID like this through App Store
- Open the App Store on your device and click on the Sign in button.
- Then click on Create New Apple ID. Now follow the steps given on the screen.
- Enter your credit card and billing details. Then click on Next.
- You can choose none.
- Now confirm your mobile number. Then click on Next.
- After this a verification email will be sent to your email.
After verifying your email address, you can use your Apple ID to sign in to the iTunes Store, the App Store , and other Apple services such as iCloud.