How to create avatar on WhatsApp
- First open WhatsApp and then go to the Settings menu.
- After that scroll down and select Avatar option.
- Then tap on Create your Avatar option.
- After this you will see various avatar options. Will be able to change the skin, color tone hair style, outfit of this avatar.
- If you are happy with your avatar after all the changes, you need to click on the Save button.
how to make whatsapp stickers
- First open WhatsApp then select chat option.
- After this you have to click on the Emoji option of the sticker option.
- Then the Add option present at the bottom right corner has to be selected.
- After this, the avatar banner has to be selected in the top.
- Then Avatar can be created using some steps.
- After this you will be able to save the avatar, which has to be given a name.
- If you like the sticker, you can save it as final.
- After this, click on the Publish option. Which will be available in the chat option.
note – If you are not getting the option of animated stickers or profile pic on WhatsApp, then you must first update your WhatsApp from Google Play Store.