Most of the people nowadays use Google Drive . People use Google Drive to save mobile phone storage and keep their data safe. However, it is very useful for other things as well. Google Drive offers one to one good features. Another very useful feature is available in this, which allows users to convert documents. Through this, users can easily convert PDF or photo to text. Google Drive gives users a method that helps users extract text from photos. If you also want to convert any document or photo into text then read this article. Here its process is given.
How to convert PDF to text with Google Drive
Before knowing how to convert document or photo to text, people should keep some things in mind. Users can convert .JPEG, .PNG, .GIF and PDF files with the help of this feature of Google Drive . File size should be 2MB or less. The pixels of the text should be 10. For good result people have to pay attention to good font size. To convert any PDF or photo to text, you have to follow the steps given below.
- For this, first go to your computer and open drive.google.com.
- Now click on the PDF file or photo that you want to convert to text.
- After doing this, you will see many options. Click on Open With among them.
- After this select the option of Google Docs.
- The photo you have selected will now be converted to Google Docs .
However, there may be some problems with the format of the text. You may not see things like lists, tables and columns correctly.